This Valentines day I’m gifting you the whole course How to Love Yourself When …
What I’d love is for each of you to add more loving to your day, who doesn’t want more love, especially on Valentine’s day?
So what do you get?
A warm welcome, and not only from me, it’s time to make yourself welcome.
Entering into any environment you are unsure of doesn’t make the best learning environment, so get yourself settled in, in any way that works for you 😊
2) A supportive environment, any new adventure, however loving and exciting can have some stops and starts. It’s time to have some fun, try new things and be supported in the process 😊
3) Some ground rules, phew! Permission to look for all the ways you could love yourself, think of it as a quest to gather as many ideas as possible. No you don’t have to do them all, just being open to opportunity.
4) And also what NOT to do, comparing how you love yourself compared to how anyone else loves them self, won’t help you at all, so clearly you won’t do that. Not giving up, we’ll also cover how not to do that 😊
5) How you fit this into your day, your week, your life, with ease and grace.
6) Remembering loving yourself is important because ….
As far as we know, we only have one life, don’t spend it without love, or as much as possible of course, and this starts with loving yourself.
It’s easy to say we love our children more than life itself and yet our children do what we do, not what we say, for us to teach them how to love themselves, we can show all the ways we love ourselves 💜
Consider this great advice from – Louise L. Hay
“You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
If this sounds just just the gift you want to give yourself this Valentine’s Day, pop your email here and it will arrive in your inbox on Thursday 14th February
Love Karen xx