When I was teenager the only thing I knew about a Blue Monday was the song by New Order, which of course I danced to often.
The thing is nobody knew about a Blue Monday because it wasn’t invented yet.
It was invented in 2005 by a travel company to help increase their bookings! As in, if you are feeling down because it is 100 years since your early payday in December, well not 100 years but it feels like it. Plus you over spent because well, it’s Christmas, and then well it’s New Year. and now the consequences of that are the bank statements, credit cards bills and to top it off it feels like the light that was promised to return isn’t actually coming.
So why not spend some more money and book a holiday?
Yes it is lovely to have something to look forward to.
And there are 100 things you can do to have something to look forward to;
- Put a date in the diary just for you
- Put a date in the diary for you to enjoy time with your loved one, and
- Put a date in the diary to catch up with a friend for coffee
And even more importantly there are 100 things you can do to feel good today!
- Immediately you can smile
- You can remember a fun or special time
- You can recall a funny joke and, of course
You can Dance